King Rox is the website of King Rox, registered in the United Arab Emirates. Any reference in this policy to “we”, “us” or “our” is to King Rox.
When you interact with us through our website or any other means, you might provide or we may be collecting certain details that could personally identify you (termed as ‘personal data’). For GDPR or the General Data Protection Regulation (and all laws that related to the usage and storage of your data), we are the ‘data controller’, which means King Rox is responsible for deciding the use of your data and ensuring its safety and usage for legitimate reasons only.
- 1. What type of personal information you provide (or we collect from the user) when you use our website/ services or directly interact with King Rox;
- 2. How and why is this data used by King Rox and the reasons that allow us to do so;
- 3. Who we share the data with;
- 4. Your rights relating to your data and the means available to you for exercising those rights;
- 5. How you can contact us in case of any issues or learn more
What information does King Rox collect and what is it used for?
- Identity: Your full name, King Rox login credentials, country of residence, government ID proof.
- Contact: Email Address, mobile number, address.
- Financial: Valid credit card/payment details, billing address, payment history
- Profile: Your marketing preferences, other preferences over the website and feedback regarding your King Rox experience through surveys and reviews.
- Social: If you choose to open your King Rox account using your Google or Facebook account, we will use the information from the relevant account for populating details on the King Rox registration page.
The following types of information may be collected from you when you use the King Rox website (through Cookies or any other tracking technology):
- Usage: information about your usage of the website, including click-through, time spent on different webpage, errors
- Technical: IP Address, hardware and browser type, software and hardware identifiers, device details including Operating System and system configuration.
The table below illustrates how your personal data is used and the legal basis for doing these. Processing of your personal data may be done on one or more of the discussed lawful basis, depending on the purpose for which it is being used. King Rox will only use your personal data when permitted by law:
|Data||What does King Rox use it for||Legal Basis for using the data|
|Identity, Contact, Social, Profile||To register you as a user on King Rox||Performing a contract with you (the user)|
|Identity, Social, Contact||Enabling you to log in to your King Rox account||Performing a contract with you (the user)|
|Identity, Financial, Contact, Surprise||Enabling your participation in King Rox competitions||Performing a contract with you (the user)|
|Identity, Contact, Financial||Processing payments to make purchases on the King Rox website||Performing a contract with you (the user)|
|Identity, Financial, Contact, Surprise||Arranging delivery of your prize if you win a competition||Performing a contract with you (the user)|
|Internal administration and maintenance of records||All||Performing a contract with you (the user) Compliance with legal obligations For our legitimate interests, such as business administration, providing you services|
|Identity, Profile, Contact||Inform you about relevant King Rox products, services, and competitions||For our legitimate interests, such as business administration, providing you services|
|Identity, Profile, Contact, Technical, Usage||Personalize and improve your experience of the King Rox website by sharing relevant advertising and content while browsing||For our legitimate interests, such as business administration, providing you services, formation of our marketing strategies|
|All||Administering the King Rox website, including site testing, troubleshooting, analysis, and to enable your participation in its interactive features||Performing a contract with you (the user)
For ensuring that the website is fully functional and operates in the most effective way for our users
|All||Verify your identity, fraud detection, security issues||For legitimate interests (prevention and detection of fraudulent activities, criminal incidents, security incidents)|
|Identity, Profile, Usage, Contact, Technical||Allow you to share feedback with us via surveys and reviews||For our legitimate interests (development of our business, promotion of new services and products, taking feedback from customers for service improvement)|
The data would only be used for the purposes it is collected for unless there is a reasonable basis to use it for some other reason that may be compatible with the original purposes. If your data is required for some other uses, you would be informed of the same along with the legal basis that permits us to do that.
All your personal data is anonymised and aggregated to ensure that you cannot be identified. This allows us to test our internal systems, research, and analyze the general customer data. Since this data cannot personally identify you, this can be used for many purposes.
Who does King Rox share your data with?
Your personal data is not passed on to any 3rd party for them to market their services and products to you. If we decide to do that any time in the future, your prior consent will be taken.
Your personal data is shared with 3rd parties to allow us to deliver our services and products to you in the most effective way. This includes 3rd parties that help us with:
- Delivery of relevant King Rox text and email marketing (to the extent that you have not cancelled your subscription)
- Our customer surveys and reviews
- Personalizing the content on our website for customizing your website experience
- Delivery of targeted and re-targeted advertisements for keeping you updated with our service offerings
- Detection of criminal and fraudulent activities
- Creation of your King Rox account
- Running our draws/competitions, including our judges, auditors, advisors.
- Other aspects of delivering our services, including website hosting, payments processing, etc.
How is your data secured?
King Rox uses industry-standard security measures for securing your data, preventing any unauthorized access to it, and preventing any loss of data. Secure software and encryption are employed to all inputs being sent to us. Any 3rd parties that may need to handle your data as part of delivering our services are also subject to the same security and confidentiality standards.
Despite the best security measures, data transmission over the internet is not 100% secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee that the information shared with us will be completely secure, and any such transmission would be at your risk.
How long is your data stored for?
Your data is stored for as long as you maintain a King Rox account, and where you would like to continue to hear from us about our service offerings, products, and other latest news. If you do not wish to stay engaged with King Rox any longer, we may still be required to retain your data if there are any legal reasons, such as for tax purposes or dispute resolution.
Links to 3rd party sites
Modifications/ changes to this policy
In certain situations, you may:
- Access a copy of your personal details stored with King Rox;
- Update or correct any details, which you are allowed to do yourself by logging in to your King Rox account. You can also contact us and we would help you out;
- Remove your personal data;
- Object to processing of your data where we may be working on legitimate interest as outlined above;
- Restrict the processing of your data;
- Request transferring your data to a 3rd party;
- Where you may have provided consent to certain activities, you may withdraw your consent at any point of time. However, we may continue processing your data in certain situations if we have a legitimate legal basis.
You can Contact Us to exercise any of these rights. No fee is required for exercising these rights unless your requests are found to be repetitive, unfounded, or excessive (in which case a reasonable fee may be charged). We may also refuse to comply with your requests in such a situation. In cases of legitimate requests, we would respond to your request in 1 month, unless more time is required due to a legal reason such as complex requests. Confirming your identity may also be required before proceeding with your request.
Opting out of King Rox Marketing
You can opt-out of King Rox marketing at any time either by reaching out to us or by making use of the opt-out functionality in the specific marketing email. Please note that we may still need to communicate with you, such as notifying you of updates to our terms, policies, and other important information.
If you wish to discuss anything in the policy or exercise your rights, please get in touch Email: help@KingRox.com.
Sharjah International Airport
Saif Zone Office Q1-08-049/C
United Arab Emirates
Last Updated: November 2020